Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Olympia Le-Tan book bag sells out on netaporter.com. Why.

 One of the many joys of not being crazy rich and being a student for over ten years means that I can appreciate nice things but not ever feel the need to buy them. I like this book bag but I could never afford it. However, I actually realised that I could never but it even if I did have the money. This bag is £1,010 on netaporter.com and it makes me feel a bit ill.
The reason for this illness is not that the bag is awful but because its sold out online. Sold out. That means that people have purchased this in mad amounts. How and why!??!?! I would feel so awful. I know that money ain't no thang to a lot of people but to me, I would feel awful spending that money and not getting an entire new wardrobe to show for it. I dunno. I guess if you never have money then you don't know how to spend it without guilt do you?
You can find the book bag here incase your feeling flush as f***....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar