Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I'm Loving: January 2016


We're already a month into 2016... Seriously time is going by SO FREAKISHLY FAST! I remember when it was 10 years ago and HSM just came out... Like stop, wait a minute. Anyways, that means it's time for my January favorites! I'm also slipping in December because I have two whole things. ANNND I'm back doing videos! So make sure you're subscribed to my channel because I have a ton of great videos planned out! 

Let's get to it! 










Favorites Mentioned: 

Bastille 
Chicago Fire
Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water
Brush cleansing pads: Walmart in store
Boston's Best coconut coffee
Kate Spade Beau Bag
Poshmark
Hawaii Five-0
Donut Pantry
Not mentioned: January Playlist


There you have it, my December and January favorites! I can't believe January is over and we're already into February! 



What were your favorites for December and January? Have any videos you'd like to see? Share in the comments below! :)





post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar