Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Week Sales Prediction of DMX's "Undisputed" Album

DMX once released two albums in one year (It's Dark and Hell Is Hot & Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood- both in 1998) back in the 90s, and they both went multi-platinum. But, even the hard-core DMX fans have to admit that those days are gone. I heard a couple of tracks from his latest album, Undisputed which dropped yesterday (Sept 11), and I have to admit that I was surprised at how good they sounded. But, he has been away for far too long. His last album- Year of The Dog...Again- was released August of 2006, and it sold 125,000 first week. I would put this latest album at 50-80k first week.


His publicist, last week let the world know that the proceeds from the first week sales will go to the families of those affected by the 9/11 bombing 11 years ago.









Check out the tracklist of the album below-



1. Look Without Seein’ (prod. by Elite)
2. What They Don't Know (prod. by Swizz Beatz)
3. Cold World (prod. by Grease & Snaz)
4. I Don't Dance featuring Machine Gun Kelly (prod. by J.R. Rotem)
5. Sucka For Love (prod. by Deezle)
6. I Get Scared (prod. by Grease)
7. Slippin' Again (prod. by Bird)
8. Prayer (Skit) (prod. by X)
9. I'm Back (prod. by Bird)
10. Have You Eva (prod. by Grease)
11. Get Your Money Up (Explicit Version Only)
12. Head Up (prod. by Tronzilla)
13. Frankenstein (prod. by Caviar)
14. Ya'll Don't Really Know (prod. by Swizz Beatz)
15. I Got Your Back (prod. by Caviar)
16. No Love (prod. by Grease & Snaz)
17. Already (prod. by Divine Bars)
Bonus Tracks
18. Fire
19. Fuck U Bitch
20. Love That Bitch

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar