Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Don't Know About You But I'm Feeling 22


I can't believe it's already been a week since my birthday! Time is just flyyyying by! If you didn't see on the 13th I celebrated my 22nd birthday. It blows my mind that I turned 22... like whaaaat? I felt like I should have turned 12. I still feel like a dorky little kid not a young adult! Will I ever feel like I should be turning my real age or just feel like I should be a pre-teen? 

Anyways, I celebrated with  my mom and brother with lunch at Taco Tuesday at our favorite Mexican place then ran errands aka shopping and getting the gold 22 balloons for blog photos and finished the day off with cake. It wasn't anything big or splashy but a nice time. I think I'm gonna celebrate with my friends when I get back to Kansas City at the end of the year so that will be fun! 

I made everyone go and take blog photos with me which took over an hour due to it being windy and the balloons were cooperating. You should have seen us on the street trying to wrangle these bad boys! It was a sight to see and I'm pretty sure we entertained the traffic. Haha!









Sunnies: Forever21 (in-store: similar here)// Necklace: Kendra Scott// Top: Charlotte Russe (similar in all sizes)// Jeans: American Eagle (similar here)// Link bracelet: Rocksbox// Spike bracelet: OASAP (identical here)// Crystal bracelet: Loren Hope// Druzy bracelet: Kendra Scott// Wedges: Forever21// Bag: Calvin Klein (Nordstrom Rack in store)// 



|Thanks to Alex for the photos|



I love off the shoulder tops (as seen here, here and here) and can't get enough of them! I love this one because it's long sleeved, perfect for the chilly California nights and it's just such a cute staple top. You can dress it up or down it's just the perfect top! I loved it so much I also bought it in white... hey you know what they say if you love something buy it in every color! Haha! 

For my birthday outfit I obviously had to wear pink so a hot pink lip and my Kendra Scott 'Rayne' necklace was in order. I picked up these gorgeous flowers from my local Alberton's (a California grocery store) and they are the prettiest I've ever gotten. The pink roses are unreal, the most bright shade I've ever seen! Still dying over them...

Last year for my birthday I treated myself to a black Ralph Lauren bag and this year I carried (no pun intended) on that tradition by buying this little CK beauty! Seriously how GORGEOUS is she?! I got her from Nordstrom Rack and I'm obsessed so #sorrynotsorry for the overload of pictures with her on Instagram. I love everything from the three toned colors to gold detail to the shape and the fact that it's a crossbody or arm bag. She needs a name! My black RL is Elizabeth so this one needs a name too! Leave a comment below on what I should name her!


Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! You guys make it so sweet and such a wonderful day, so thank you oodles and oodles! :) 



What do you get yourself for your birthday? Share in the comments below! 




post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar