Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale

Originally, I was planning on taking this whole week off, but when I saw that Nordstrom launched their Half-Yearly Sale today, I quickly changed my mind!  You can get up to 50% off select styles through January 2nd + free shipping & free returns on all orders.  Below I’ve rounded up the best shoes & accessories under $75 and I’ll be back later in the week to share my top clothing picks!

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale Shoes

ACCESSORIES: Croc Bag // Cashmere Scarf // Coin Necklace
Pearl Hoops // Crossbody Bag // Shaker Necklace // Knit Scarf
BOOTS: ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX
HEELS: ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
FLATS: ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE

The post Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar