Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

britains next top model looking good


Well,
I remember Britain's next top model being a bit shit. But, thank the stars the ever boring and unremarkable Lisa Snowdon - Snowden? has been bumped to make way for the stars!
Elle Mcpherson has been asked to join the judging panel. to replace her!
hurrah!
name a campaign Elle has been in, now name one Lisa's been in? see what I mean?
so, not only that, but JULIAN F-ING MACDONALD IS GOING TO BE IN IT!!!!
oh I do miss the days of project catwalk where he would slag off some hopeful young thing full of the dreams and reduce them to a pile of fashionable rubble on the show! oh the days of his welsh accent filling the room while I collasped with gin filled laughter!
oh!
So there you have it. julian maccy is back folks. now, bring on the catfights, the bitching, the drama and the lack of the ever crazy tyra banks! long live BNTM!
stylist Grace Woodward and Charley Speed (a male model) are also on the panel.

Julian had this to say (in his wonderful Welsh accent) :"I am honoured and excited to be chosen as a judge on Britain's Next Top Model," Macdonald said today. "I hope my passion and experience within the industry can help create a show that is both realistic and fun, but more importantly, find the new face that can grace our catwalks."

erm, ok, I do have to point this out. when have you ever actually seen one of the winners in a campaign? i haven't. but i will happily be proved wrong. so if anyone can name a campaign, send it on to me and i'll post it. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar