Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Swamp Dipped - Australis Mates Rates, Lynderella She Lived in a Swamp


Fancy a dip in the swamp anyone? ;) Jme and I have decided to try our best not to do plain swatches of the Lynderella polishes I won because there are plenty of blogs who have done amazing swatches of them all! Check out Jme's creative use of Happy Holodaze! as posted last week!

[Base: Australis Mates Rate; Tips: Lynderella She Lived in a Swamp]
I decided to go for somewhat-glitter-gradient tips using She Lived in a Swamp! Yay for shiny glittery goodness!

[Australis Mates Rates: Two coats]
I started with a base of Australis Mates Rates, a  gorgeous blackened green with gold shimmer running through it. It does tend to look like a plain dark colour but when the light hits it, it just lights up!

[Australis Mates Rates: Two coats]
The Australis polishes have an excellent formula and this was opaque in one thicker coat, but I think I used two thin ones.

[Base: Australis Mates Rate; Tips: Lynderella She Lived in a Swamp]
I then applied a glitter gradient of Lynderella She Lived in a Swamp, thinning it out nearer the base and with the highest glitter density at the tip.

[Base: Australis Mates Rate; Tips: Lynderella She Lived in a Swamp]
Only two coats of She Lived in a Swamp was needed to achieve this look! I found that most of the glitter was well behaved, phew! The exception being the stringy bar glitter which required some manoeuvring to get to lie flat.

[Base: Australis Mates Rate; Tips: Lynderella She Lived in a Swamp]
I think I used a thin layer of Milani Glosse to seal it down, then a thicker coat of Nubar Diamont to leave it shiny smooth! There you have it - just one more to go now! =)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar