Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

6ix9ine assumed it wasn't a real gangster for Fat Joe

Fat Joe says he prefers to die before taking a picture with 6ix9ine

Rapper reveals what Tekashi told him behind the scenes before becoming an informant.

When Tekashi 6ix9ine was one of the hottest rappers in the world, he sat down for an interview with Fat Joe for Tidal's Cocoa Vision, in which Joey Crack told him “we need you” breaking records and away from prison. A year later, Tekashi is not only behind bars, but he went from rapper to whistleblower as he handed over many of his former associates with all sorts of accusations.
In an interview with Big Boy, Fat Joe reflects on Tekashi and realizes: "I don't think he's ever a gangster or been in real life on the streets." Continuing to explain how a real street guy would try to avoid being arrested, Joe kept saying, “So I was on the streets to begin with, and when you're on the street, if you have any brains, you're paranoid not to be arrested. As I was on the streets and I became music, I knew how they were getting in the way of everyone, so I went to music so I wouldn't go to jail for a lifetime. ”
Joe even revealed that Tekashi "lied to me" after advising him to stay out of this street gang for the sake of his own success. “Out of the register, he was like, 'I don't do any of that. This is all a picture. This is just to show me. '”
That said, Joe states that the evidence "was not surprising." “For me, the worst thing you can do in human history is to be a rat. The worst. Unless you are reporting Donald Trump, of course. So you are just a hero in American history. ”
Check out the full interview below and take a look at Joe's opinion of Tekashi around 7:25.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar