Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DONATELLA VERSACE RESPONDS TO GIORGIO ARMANI'S STATEMENT THAT VERSACE DRESSES SLUTS

Donatella Versace has issued an official statement following Giorgio Armani's interview with the Sunday Times Magazine this weekend in which he said he had a conversation with Gianni Versace and Gianni said, "I dress sluts, you dress church ladies"
Donatella's statement reads thus,
"I find it extremely rude and tasteless that Mr. Armani has once again put words into my brothers mouth, especially because he is sadly no longer with us to reply.
"This is the second time that he claims this was said, the first time was immediately after his death and he apologised to me"
"When my brother spoke about fashion, the only word that ever came from his mouth was glamour. What should be said about my brother is, 'may Gianni Versace rest in peace"
Mr. Armani was responding to being noted for privately criticising Versace for dressing sluts while he himself dressed ladies in the interview.
He answered 'that's true'. "But its the other way round. I didnot criticise him (Gianni Versace). He was talking to me. We were in Rome and met in the Piazza di Spagna for a fashion event. He was looking at the models and he said to me, 'I dress sluts, you dress church ladies'.
Giorgio Armani


Culled from Vogue.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar