Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pittsburgh Favorite: Nola on the Square

When I first got back from school, my parents and I went out for a celebratory dinner to a restaurant called Nola on the Square located in downtown Pittsburgh in Market Square. This is a new-ish restaurant that my parents had been to before and suggested that we had to go there to celebrate. 

 They were so right! This was a fabulous place to celebrate anything. The atmosphere was lively, colorful and fun and really felt like you were in "N'awlins". They had a live band playing in the front bar area that was absolutely fantastic! 

They had classic Louisiana-inpsire drinks such as the Hurricane which I gave into. I went on a detox for a good two weeks where I cut alcohol and any other beverage except water from my diet completely. But, my parents convinced me to order a drink at Nola because they were so much fun and delicious! 

My mother and I decided to split the grilled Caesar salad as an appetizer. This is just half of the salad... the portions were HUGE! This was easily the best Caesar salad I have ever eaten.

We also split the kalamata filet and it was incredible. The above pictures is half of a portion... I mean seriously we were stuffed! I like my meat cooked super rare and most restaurants won't do it or cook it wrong but this was cooked to perfection. 

OOTN: grey cable knit: Ralph Lauren, white pants: Ann Taylor, blue button down: Needham Lane.

Last but not least, we had to order beignets to top our meal off! They were fantastic.. a little heavier than a traditional beignet, but I gave them a break because we're a little far from the real NOLA.
Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar