Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stylist, Nicolette Lang- Larsen/ Videographer...Dicky Tom.

I met Nicolette at a Fashion And Business Seminar for the first time and I'm glad I had the privileged to meet her. Not only is she so talented, but I can HONESTLY say, she is one of the most beautiful women I know. She's warm-hearted, kind, and she just gets it. I love photographing her because she always looks 'SENSATIONAL' at the events we attend.
<><><><> <><><><> <><><><>
The beautiful and talented, Nicolette -Land Larsen

Nicolette Lang-Andersen via Nicolette Lang-Andersen Personal Stylist
Thanks to Dicky Tom for the great footage from the Vancouver Fashion Showcase Gala!

vimeo.com
Vimeo is a respectful community of creative people who are passionate about sharing the videos they make. Use Vimeo if you want the best tools and highest quality video in the universe.

I think you and Dicky have restored Vancouver's reputation for being the "3rd Worst Dressed City in the World!"...what were they thinking? BRAVO!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar